An improved and upgraded platform that ensures a better customer experience at Bella Center
Bella Center is Scandinavia’s largest congress and exhibition center, located in Copenhagen, Denmark. The stunning building is an architectural gem and a clear example of Scandinavian design principles.
Bella Center can accommodate and host several major exhibitions and events a year. Due to the busy calendar and the dynamic of its happenings, the management decided to upgrade and improve its online platform for exhibitors. Previously, exhibitors would have multiple platforms to communicate with Bella Center which proved to be tedious, time-consuming, and bad for the overall customer experience.
To address their challenge, Bella Center’s management wanted a new system that could improve the customer experience, minimize human errors and misunderstandings, and cost savings. To achieve their wishes, Bella Center chose to work with Twentyfour.
The task was to create a solution that could optimize and improve the overall customer experience on the website
Therefore, a decision was made to make an overall and somewhat improved platform which i.a. should include an event calendar, webshop, admission card booking, and sales.
Following an ongoing collaboration process, Bella Center gained an improved platform and many more opportunities to meet and support all of its customers’ needs. Twentyfour created a lot of new features, and therefore Bella Center can now benefit from:
- Modification of the stands, exactly to the customer’s wishes.
- Direct integration between Microsoft Dynamics AX and the exhibitors’ portal frontend (through KOEBT).
- Simpler and faster manual processes.
- A modern presentation of the services offered to exhibitors and how they can improve the appearance of their exhibition stands.
- Reduction of human errors and misunderstandings.
- Marketing benefits – rebranding, locally and internationally.
- Improved customer service through an upgraded graphic user experience and options to create more users for one stand, with an option to limit information access.
- The new system became a competitive advantage and a differentiating element in the market in Scandinavia.
- Cost savings in combining login to four systems in one solution.
To best meet the unique needs of Bella Center and supply them with a stable and scalable system, Twentyfour connected the center’s current ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics AX, with KOEBT. KOEBT is an integration engine that allows information to flow between a multitude of connected systems. Furthermore, Twentyfour built a new online platform for exhibitors, which made it possible for them to configure and personalize their stand online.
The new solution was designed based on the fact that Bella Center’s platform and stands can be adapted to specific needs depending on the eventøs organizers and exhibitors. That information is stored and transferred through KOEBT to Microsoft Dynamics AX. Data stored in Microsoft Dynamics AX is also updated on the website, according to the permitted permissions.