Healthy self service
Health and quality of life. In the last decade, this mantra has exploded, not just in Denmark but across the world. Gyms in the entire country are filled with hard-working members from morning to late evening. With this explosion, naturally, the need for more health professionals arises.
Enter At Work. At Work is a company formed in 1992, and their mission is to promote health and quality of life. They achieve this through educating health professionals like dieticians, personal trainers, or massage therapists.
Their school (the At Work School) educates thousands of people every year, all of whom must be able to access their invoices, course information, and other information.
At Work contacted Twentyfour because they required help to create a self-service platform where their customers could keep themselves informed on any relevant information regarding their education.
A solution to get in shape
Twentyfour held a workshop with At Work to better understand which functions the self-service platform needed to perform.
During the workshop, it was concluded that the following was important:
- Automation of administrative processes to save time and money
- Perform superior customer support
- General improvement of At Work’s digital profile to increase the accessibility for customers
The challenge in creating a self-service platform for At Work were the integrations.
At Work utilize different systems to control their business:
- E-conomic for controlling their financial accounting
- Moodle (LMS) which is an educational system
- KnackHQ (Database system)
Luckily we are specialized in integrations of systems at Twentyfour.
By connecting all the necessary programs to the self-service platform through KOEBT, we ensured that every cog in the machine was running smoothly.
When we at Twentyfour initiate a project with a client, we like to do a workshop. This is to have a clear line of communication about what is expected of the project and the result to achieve the greatest possible success with the solution.
With At Work we held one of these workshops, where we concluded the following:
- A clear understanding of At Work’s processes as a company and what they needed
- All expectations of what the result needed to do were presented
- At Work walked us through all their systems, so we had a better understanding of how they functioned and how to integrate them with the platform
- User Stories were created to obtain greater insight into the users of the platform and their behavior