We are currently looking for a strong lead developer who dreams of being in charge of a young and efficient development department in Copenhagen. If you are a good developer/programmer, and you are great managing people, then this may be your dream job!
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our development team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. The team consists of around 15 developers.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication and organizational skills are really important. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
We expect you to also lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve their goals and beyond.
Your responsibility at HTML24 will be to ensure that the development department has established procedures for developing web projects and that everyone follows them. You will become a reference to our developers and they should be able to come to you when they are stuck in a project or they have any problem they need help with. Therefore, it is important that you have experience with the technologies we work with.
You will work close to our Sales and Account Management department and director so it’s also important that you understand business.
Your daily work will be to make sure all the projects are running right, our developers are happy and have what they need, as well as act as a “go-to-guy” when we have a big task or a challenging project that requires thorough thinking.
- Provide good mood and team spirit in the development department
- Planning and scheduling
- Make sure common procedures in the development department are followed
- Technical problem solving
- Daily management of developers
- Management and continuous training of our developers
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Good with people
- Problem solver (in terms of projects and technologies and management)
- Practical and detail oriented
- Fast to react when there’s a critical situation
- Good at handling different tasks at the same time
- Experience managing projects
- Experience in programming in PHP, CMS platforms. In particular WordPress.
- Knowledge of programming design patterns such as MVC
- Knowledge of project management and development process
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (Compass, Stylus, etc.)
- Experience with NPM packages and tasks runners like Gulp
- Experience with Linux, web servers and both Mac + Windows.
- Experience with version management platforms
Why work in HTML24?
Because we work very hard, but we also have a lot of fun. We have a great teamwork in the office and often have social events. These are some of the benefits you get by working at HTML24:
- Great work environment. You can see some pictures on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/html24)
- We work with big and cool known brands and other agencies in Denmark
- Football table and table tennis
- We are a really cool international team of young people from more than 10 different countries around the globe.
- You get free home broadband
- Great lunch service and the ability to manage much of your time.
- Wednesday cake and cool Friday bars to get to know your colleagues better.
Apply for the job!
Send your application to email@example.com. You are also welcome to contact us if you have any questions or doubts about the position.