Internship for students dreaming of a future in frontend and/or backend development
Are you the best in your class and do you have a passion for software development? Now is your chance to work with some of the best in the business! Twentyfour is a rapidly growing Danish digital agency located on lovely Amager in Copenhagen.
The internship period is a minimum of 4 months and we imagine that you are currently studying or have an undergraduate degree, or similar, in IT, Software, Computers, Electronics, Web, or Multimedia.
Passion for software development
We are always searching for new interns in our software development department – if you have a passion for software development, we can help transform it into a particular skill set.
Our primary focus is developing large systems, integration solutions, digitalization, campaigns, and websites.
How does the internship work?
Our internship program is unpaid and lasts approx. 4 months. We have successfully completed this program for more than 10 years – and with interns from a broad selection of schools, business academies, colleges, and universities. You will receive feedback and couching throughout the internship.
We love interns at Twentyfour! It is therefore important to us that you feel comfortable voicing your opinions. Through this internship, you will be given the opportunity to fine-tune your skills, gain real workplace experience, work on real projects, and solve real problems for real customers. We typically hire two to four interns each year. After having finished the internship, some become full-time employees at entry level developer positions and others become part-time employees while they continue their studies.
As an intern in the development department you will be working with the following:
- Stylus / jQuery / Bootstrap
- PHP 5 / PHP 7 / C# 6.0
- WordPress / WooCommerce / ACF
- Software design and architecture
- Breakdown and estimation of tasks
- Integration solutions, distributed systems and cloud software
Before sending in your application
To be considered for an internship in the development department, you must first complete a small test. There are different tests, depending on which position you are applying for.
- If you are looking to intern as a Software developer, you must complete our white rabbit test
- If you are looking to intern as a CMS developer, you must complete our blue rabbit test
- If you are looking to intern as a Web developer, you must complete our brown rabbit test.
The ‘brown rabbit’ tests your HTML5 and CSS3 skills, the ‘blue rabbit’ tests your WordPress / WooCommerce skills, and the ‘white rabbit’ tests your capabilities in PHP, algorithms, data structures, and test driven development.
Apply for the job!
So.. Are you ready to take on a challenge that will prepare you for a career in frontend and/or backend development? Then apply for an intership today!
How to apply:
- Create a bitbucket user, if you don’t already have one
- Take the position specific test (blue, white, or brown rabbit test)
- Send a pull request
- Send an application along with your resumé and the name of your bitbucket user to the head of development at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If all goes well, you will be invited to an interview with the Head of Development and the Senior Developer who will coach you through your internship, where we will talk about your test.