We’re experiencing massive growth so we’re in need of an extra developer for our awesome development team. We don’t care if you have a long education, a lot of experience or other formal certificates of skill. What we do care about is however your actual skill and knowledge of software and web development.
You’ll have to work with the following technologies – but with a strong focus on backend development.
(You don’t need experience in all of them – but at least a few.)
- php (Symofony and classic php)
- Umbraco, WordPress, Drupal, Magento
- HTML/CSS, SaSS
- iOS (Objective C)
- Android (Java)
We expect you to have passion for software and web development and an understanding of business and problem solving. You’ll be working with big brands and business critical systems for our customers so an understanding of bringing value to clients and businesses is extremely important.
We expect you to take part in scoping projects for our clients as well as developing the actual projects.
What is HTML24?
HTML24 solves problems for clients through awesome code. Our process is the following.
1) Understand the business need
2) Challenge the need
3) Suggest a solution
4) Develop the solution
We focus on always bringing value to our clients by really understanding their business needs. We’re not “just coding” – we solve actual real-world problems and bring value through our code.
HTML24 is 4,5 years old – 20 people – and we’ve worked on more than 1.000 projects for various companies such as DONG Energy, Telia, Bezzerwizzer, Grøn Koncert, Miinto and lots of others.
Why would I want to work at HTML24?
Funny you ask! Here’s why!
- Great working environment and a huge following in the industry. Check out our Facebook-page. (facebook.com/html24)
- We focus on quality problem solving through code – and we have a lot of fans. (Check out this picture.)
- We work with the big and cool brands and we know all the cool agencies in Denmark
- We’re very nice people
- You’ll get free internet connection at home
Apply for the job!
Contact Bo Møller via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply for the job.